Mr. Slim® Split-ductless Systems: Redefining Comfort
Comfort is a concept many of us notice only when we’re either uncomfortable or very relaxed. But at Mitsubishi Electric HVAC Advanced Products Division, all we think about is comfort. Our industry-leading Mr. Slim split-ductless cooling and heating systems reflect this thinking. At home or at work our Mr. Slim systems are designed to make any space inviting and comfortable. Maybe your home has a room that’s always too hot or too cold. Or, perhaps, you’re looking for a way to control the climate effectively in multiple rooms in your office building such as in conference rooms. No matter what your cooling and heating needs may be, Mr. Slim systems are the perfect way to transform your home or workplace into a tranquil and productive environment.
Good for the environment and your bottom line.
- Eco-friendly refrigerant: Environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant offers zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and allows for higher heat transfer coefficient (COP). This innovative feature means a reduction in equipment size, a reduction in piping size and higher pressure for greater performance. Smaller equipment also means less impact on the environment at the end of the product’s life cycle.
- Standard compliance: All Mitsubishi Electric HVAC products follow standards and guidelines as set forth by the Energy Star, EPA, ARI, UL, ASHRAE, ETL and ISO.
- Recycling design: Our air conditioners are specially designed to allow for easy cleaning, efficient disassembly and more practical recycling. The number of parts used in indoor units has been reduced by adopting modular components, a process which also simplifies materials separation for recycling. To date as much as 84 percent of the materials used to build a Mr. Slim system is recyclable.
- mart energy usage: Mitsubishi Electric INVERTER zoning systems smartly deliver only the amount of capacity needed unlike a typical full-power ON system. Individual indoor air handlers are installed within the zone. These air handlers measure the load for that specific zone and deliver for added efficiency only the capacity needed directly to the space, as compared to energy lost in long duct runs. If the zone is not being used, you do not have to condition the space. Smarter sensing technology and microprocessors enhance the system’s ability to measure room temperature accurately for added comfort, performance and efficiency.
- Minimal impact on landfills: All air-conditioning products use long-life washable filters.
What is Mr. Slim Split-ductless Technology?
For decades split-ductless air-conditioning and heat pump systems have been the primary solution for cooling and heating interior spaces around the world. Our quiet and powerful Mr. Slim systems have three main components: an indoor unit, an outdoor unit and a remote controller. Installation is as simple as mounting the indoor and outdoor units, connecting the refrigerant lines and making a few electrical connections. An easy installation for your authorized contractor means you will be quickly enjoying the comfort Mr. Slim systems provide.
Why Mr. Slim Systems?
Mitsubishi Electric is without exception the industry leader in split-ductless air-conditioning technology. Our innovations have defined cutting-edge technology for over 28 years. Compare, and you’ll see that no one surpasses the Mr. Slim brand’s performance for quiet, easy-to-use and energy-efficient operation. And because our split-ductless technology carries the Mitsubishi Electric name, you know every product is built to last. The bottom line is Mr. Slim systems deliver the ultimate in comfort control for your home or office. It’s true today and will be comfortably evident for years to come.
Where Can Mr. Slim Products Be Used?
Mr. Slim split-ductless systems are specifically designed to improve the comfort level in an uncomfortably hot or cold room of an existing building. Because Mr. Slim Systems don’t require ductwork, they’re the perfect cooling and heating systems for renovating older buildings even those with plaster walls and brick facades that were constructed before air conditioning was available. The versatility and variety of applications for Mr. Slim systems are virtually unlimited. They’re an excellent choice for almost any spot-cooling or heating situation, including enclosed sunrooms, upstairs bedrooms, new additions, bonus rooms and finished basements.
Mr. Slim systems are equipped with an anti-allergen filter that helps prevent the circulation of air with contaminants. And because the indoor units can be controlled by zone, it’s easy to set the controls for the exact room temperature you want within any given space.
How does it work?
Mr. Slim cooling and heating solutions are perfect for almost any space because their innovative engineering optimizes the capabilities of the INVERTER technology and R410A refrigerant for more efficient systems with smaller indoor and outdoor units. R410A refrigerant is environmentally friendly and does not deplete the ozone. The systems themselves are also made of recyclable materials. To find out more about Mr. Slim split-ductless products or to locate an authorized Diamond Dealer near you, visit www.mrslim.com.